

Last weekend we finally got outside and enjoyed this Wisconsin winter weather. Saturday we went sledding and Sunday we went out and tried to help Katey learn to ice skate. The sledding was fun....the skating, well, let's just say Katey ended up pretty frustrated and we left the ice rink with her in tears. I think she needs a few more tries before she will get the hang of it. The weather last weekend was absolutely beautiful, the exact kind of day that you want to be outside enjoying the fresh winter air. It reminded me of when I was little and loved to play outside-snow suit, boots and a hat and I could be outside for hours! This was Makenna's first real experience with trying to walk in boots on snow-I have a little video of her taking a few steps and complaining about it. She got used to and did end up having some fun too.
1 comment:
Very cute!!! We love it outside too. Reid did the same thing with his boots the first time he wouldn't even walk in them. Now it's like old hat and he cries to go outside. He cried and cried when I brought him inside today from the freezing freezing cold wind. It's like the cold doesn't even phase them!
Post a Comment