I have no clue how to do a fancy linky thing...so if you want to see Roots and Rings, just check out my list of friends and fun!
Today’s batch of questions comes from the lovely Lisa from Lisa’s Yarns. It’s a good batch!
1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Well as of today I think my biggest accomplishments have been Katey and Makenna-they are truly what I am the most proud of, that I carried them and gave birth to them amazes me all the time!
2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
I believe I was 7lbs and 4oz...that could be totally made up too, somewhere in the mid seven pounds. All I know is that my due date was probably wrong (I was like three weeks late) and wasn't as big a baby as they said I would be...I was smaller than both siblings.
3. What is your favorite perfume?
I am currently wearing Happy, I love it because it isn't too strong but smells very sweet.
4. How many siblings do you have?
One older sister and one older brother
5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
I have two little girls....decisions still in process as to whether or not we will add to our family in the future. I used to think I wanted 4 kids...wow, I was a little bit crazy to think I could handle that! I can barely handle the two I have now!
6. What’s the best class you took in college?
Anything that Dr. Tallent taught b/c he was such an interesting teacher and made Social Work seem worthwhile and exciting. I also took a very interesting Psychology class that involved a weekend retreat-it was awesome to get to know the people in that class.
7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
I loved board games, but I LOVED Super Mario Bros...my brother and I would play that for hours on end...and I remember having to tear myself away b/c it was dinner time and I was SO CLOSE TO GETTING TO THE PRINCESS!!!
8. What character on Friends are you most like?
I don't think I am really like any of them....maybe Chandler b/c I am sarcastic.
9. Are you a phone person?
Depends on who I am talking to-and if my kids are sleeping or not. If the girls are awake, talking on the phone is basically impossible. I prefer to not talk on the phone though, especially during the week when I just want to relax in the evening.
10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
Still waiting for it...someday I will take a beach vacation!! I do have very good memories of our honeymoon in Duluth b/c we were just so happy to be married and together. I also have good memories of many trips my family took when I was little-we camped and traveled somewhere every summer.
1 comment:
Dr. Tallent? Seriously? That's the coolest name. I wish my name was Mrs. Tallent.
Post a Comment