
Part I- Katey requested to have her ears pierced about two years ago...well at the time, 5 years old seemed so far away and seemed like a good age...well crazy as it is, time flies and we couldn't go back on our word once Katey turned 5. So we went to the mall to have her ears pierced. She did fantastic! This picture she is patiently waiting-and starting to get a bit nervous. She decided she better sit on my lap...that seemed more safe I think!

Didn't even make a noise...no tears, no fuss, no muss. This kid cracks me up! She said "it hurts a little"...but then never complained again.

The final result...pretty cute huh?
Part II- Birthday party at McDonalds playland. Katey has never had a birthday party that she invited friends to, so this was new and quite a little adventure for all of us.

I have to say, Ronald has his stuff together...the party was so easy and the kids had a blast! Pretty sure some of them were in a full sweat by the end!

And she even got a cake...and ice cream...what a deal!

The whole crew...Mason, Bryce, Bennett, Kendall, Katey, Zach and Isabella. Amazingly I got this picture on the FIRST try. What a great group of little friends, it was a fun party and the best part is that we just said goodbye and walked away-no cleaning, no mess-now that is what I call a party!
2 comments:
That is an awesome picture of Katey!!
Katey is so grown up!!! How fun, I remember going to parties at McDonalds they were a blast. I'm glad that she had a great birthday and I can't believe she was so brave getting her ears pierced!
Post a Comment