Thursday, October 7, 2010

it's been a long time...

Makenna's newest pair of glasses...this is her THIRD pair in less than one year! Can't wait to get some vision insurance for 2011! The new glasses are Miraflex brand and wow are they awesome, ultra light weight and very very durable! The sort of look like toy glasses...but fear not, those lenses are the real deal! Little peep can't see without them:)
This is from our front yard, this tree has since lost most of it's leaves...but every day for like 2 weeks I would walk out to the driveway and the sun would be shining on this tree and it is just so beautiful, so FALL-I love it! One more reason why I love our new house...well, at least until we have to actually rake up all these leaves.

Katey has discovered that she has real talent for being a hair stylist. The girls disappear into the bathroom....they whisper and laugh for at least 20 minutes....and then Katey proudly presents Makenna and her new hair do. The bathroom is a mess but they both love it-it keeps them busy and they aren't screaming or fighting so it is really a winning situation for everyone!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love love love Makenna's new glasses. I just saw a little one with them on the other day, they look so much more comfy for children! Very cute!