But that doesn't mean the rest of my crew is.
We have been sick at our house...busy and sick. I started my new job and I love love love it. Good change, needed change, very good decision. Whew, I was nervous so I am glad that starting into my fourth week I am still feeling very good about this choice.
I have no current/new pictures to post. I need to do that. I feel like I look at Makenna sometimes and it blows me away at how grown up she looks! The other night at dinner I asked her if she wanted more hot dish and she replied "no thanks, I'm good". Um, okay, so apparently you are joining the ranks of your sister and acting like a 12 year old!
Both girls have had a rough two weeks...sick with fevers, strep?, tonsilitis, and most recently they both ended up with the puking stomach flu. NOT good people. Katey hates throwing up so much that she has basically been starving herself in fear of throwing up. It is testing my patience and I am worried about her. She looks so worn down and tired out. Her little jeans this morning were baggy on her! So hopefully this week she can chow down and regain some strength!
On a happy note Joe and I are very excited to join the exclusive club in which we own a MINI VAN! Finally we have more space! In less than one year we have increased the size of our house and the size of our car...I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! The sheer joy of driving my van around town-literally makes me smile.
Joe has taken to having a big yard and now feeds deer...which is cool, really it is, but come spring I am going to be really bummed when they want to eat my pretty flowers I want to plant and I am already resigned to the fact that I can kiss my tomato plants goodbye. He loves it though, and the girls get a kick out of watching them...so what can I do?
I am officially "training" for my half marathon. Saturday was my kick off-I ran in the Point Bock Run...5 miles...50:45...best time yet. Still slow by a lot of crazy running people standards but for me, I am THRILLED! Makes me feel much more motivated to get in gear and get in some long runs to prepare for the half..
I can't think of anything else...
I ate a really good Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Panini for lunch. My PSA for the day is to buy one for lunch, you won't be disappointed and it is good for you too!
1 comment:
Glad to see your post today! Bummer that we couldn't see you after the run! Great time, did you run with anyone this year? Hope the girls feel better soon.
Post a Comment