

Makenna had her one year appt today and the first thing the pediatrician said when she walked in door was "well hello! It's Pete and Repeat!". Katey and Makenna were standing together looking up at her like little clones. You cannot really tell by the pictures posted here how much these two look alike..mostly because Katey looks SEVENTEEN...but they truly do have such similar features it is unbelievable at times. Makenna is a whopping 22 lbs and 30 inches long! She did great with her shots...cried really, really hard but got over it quickly. Katey was along for the appt and she was such a great big sister. Patting her back and telling her it would be okay. The nurse gave Katey three stickers for being such a good sister. I was really proud of her. She has been sort of wild lately...wild, sassy, crabby, insane...not sure how to describe other than she is driving us nuts-so it was so good to see that lovely side of her again today!
The pictures here are from this week-Makenna is addicted to jumping on the couch (I know..not such a cool idea) but she loves it and it makes her smile...you can see all of her teeth and then some! Katey is now getting into Barbies...it was a Barbie weekend and she had all of her girls piled in the Little People bus for a big trip-I was impressed with how many she got in there, and they all stayed put while she drove them all over house!
I tell myself I am going to post something almost daily...and then things get busy and I don't have time...so I am going make an effort to post more frequently, but we'll see how that goes:)
1 comment:
Katey looks so grown up!! I can't believe it ...
Post a Comment